Located just north of Pittsburgh, we are the area’s Premier Marine Facility. We emulate a resort atmosphere where our motto is:
“Where Boaters Take Care of Boaters”.
From start to finish, our goal is to take the pressure, confusion and stress out of your search for the perfect boat!
She’s real fine, my 209! This one owner Glastron has a reliable 5.0L Volvo motor with all freshwater hours. The synthetic teak cockpit floor and cuddy make this boat perfect for day trips on the water. Its convenient size means it¿s trailer-able and easy to operate. If you’re looking for a clean cuddy with a trailer, this is the boat for you!
At 20 and 24 feet respectively, our GT 209 cuddy cabin and GT 249 twin cabin models combine Glastron performance with all kinds of features and amenities at price points that bring real value to the cruiser lifestyle. Here’s your chance to enjoy a rich, full day on the water, followed by a relaxing evening—and possibly an overnight—all while staying well within the family budget.
Cozy, well-appointed cabins complement flawlessly-designed cockpits. Everything about these boats invites you and your guests to relax and enjoy your time on the water. As for performance and handling, they’ve got the heart of a true Glastron runabout. They’re fuel efficient and easy to trailer, too.
If you’re looking to step up to a cuddy or a twin cabin, these boats are sized and priced to make the step simple, smart and easy. True to Glastron values, both models trailer extremely well. And on the water, you’ll appreciate their excellent fuel economy.
THE BOAT: Classic Glastron runabout performance and a cuddy cabin means fun all day—plus a place to get out of the elements or let the kids take a nap. A well-designed, compact and very trailerable package that works equally well as a day cruiser or a fishing boat.
THE VALUE: Great little cuddy cabin and great little price add up to real value. Here’s your chance to stay out longer on the water—and stay within the family budget, too.
- Length: 20’2″ (6.15 m)
- Beam: 94-1/4″ (2.39 m)
- Depth: 50″ (1.27 m)
- Weight: 2832 lbs (1285 kg) w/5.0 GL Volvo Penta
- Cockpit Depth: 35″ (.89 m)
- Transom Width: 90″ (2.29 m)
- Transom Deadrise: 21°
- Draft: 33″ (.84 m) w/drive down
- Fuel Capacity: 45 gallons (170 liters)
- Maximum Capacity: 1150 lbs (522 kg)
- Adjustable deluxe bucket seats
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/2 speakers
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bow access step
- Bow anchor locker
- Cabin courtesy lights
- Color-coordinated Sunbrella soft top w/boot
- Deck hatch with screen
- Floor storage area
- Integrated swim platform
- Ski tow ring
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel deck rails
- Teak floor
- Telescopic 3-step boarding ladder
- Upholstered V-berth
- Walk-thru curved full glass windshield
- Convenience Package: hour meter & depth sounder
- Flip-up bucket seat (1 or 2)
- Extended swim platform
- Galley Package with standard interior
- High altitude propeller
- Sirius satellite radio
- SL Seating: twin SuspensionAire adjustable bucket seats, aft bench seat, sunlounge
- Tilt steering wheel
- XL Package: tilt steering wheel, convenience package, chrome speaker covers, stainless steel drink holders, stainless steel rubrail, stainless steel grab handles & flip-up bucket helm seat
- Camper Canvas Package: canvas package less stern curtain, plus aft camper top, aft camper side curtains, aft camper stern curtain
- Canvas Package: side curtains & stern curtain
- Cockpit cover
- Mooring cover
- 4.3L MerCruiser (190 hp)
- 4.3L MPI MerCruiser (220 hp)
- 4.3L MPI Bravo III MerCruiser (220 hp)
- 5.0L MerCruiser (220 hp)
- 5.0L MPI MerCruiser (260 hp)
- 4.3 GL Volvo Penta (190 hp)
- 4.3 GXi Volvo Penta (225 hp)
- 4.3 GXi DP Volvo Penta (225 hp)
- 5.0 GL Volvo Penta (220 hp)
- 5.0 GXi Volvo Penta (270 hp)
- Blue Gelcoat with Blue & Yellow Graphics
- Every Glastron boat comes with a lifetime limited warranty on the hull.
- Glastron boats built with VEC® technology are backed with the ultimate structural warranty: a lifetime limited warranty on the hull, deck, floor, stringers and transom. Plus, a portion of that warranty is transferable to the next owner.
- We also provide a minimum of two-year limited warranty* on non-structural components (it’s actually more than two years on some components). That’s twice as long as most boat builders.